Unity Chicago is the perfect venue for public events that educate, enlighten, and embrace Unity’s spiritual values. We’re proud of our involvement with our community in hosting the highest quality speakers, workshops, seminars, movies, and presentations involving a spiritual component. Click HERE to see our venues.
Our primary purpose is to promote the spiritual enhancement of our congregants and community, however, if your primary purpose is to sell or promote a product for financial gain, then our location is not a good match for your needs.
To submit your event for consideration, please complete and submit the proposal form below. We consider proposals for speakers and musicians and other uses in alignment with our spiritual community Vision and Mission for use of our facilities. Please note:
- Your proposal must be submitted at least six (6) weeks prior to the proposed date for your event in order to be considered and reviewed.
- Please check out our activities calendar to check available dates before contacting us.
- Event proposals are reviewed weekly. We typically will contact you within ten business days after we receive your proposal.
- In some cases, we will need to see a video or other samples of your recent work before we can make a final decision.
- All workshops are evaluated by a survey of participants right after the event to monitor the quality of all our educational offerings.
ADDITIONAL NOTE: All group’s/entity’s desiring to have an event at Unity Chicago must have liability insurance for the event. Unity Chicago , as property owner, requests that they are listed as an additional insured on group/entity’s liability insurance in the amount of $1,000,000 per occurrence/ $2,000 000 aggregate. Please have the additional insured endorsement issued to Unity Chicago, 1925 W. Thome Ave, Chicago, IL 60660. Issued acord certificate should be mailed or emailed to the church prior to event and must be current and active during the event period.
If you have questions about whether your event might be appropriate for Unity Chicago , or about our facilities and services, call us at (773) 973-0007 Monday through Thursday from 9:30am to 4:00pm Central Standard Time or email us with your inquiry. We cannot answer calls on the weekend.
AFTER SUBMITTING THE FORM, YOU’LL BE DIRECTED TO A SUCCESS PAGE FOR CONFIRMATION